Store Building Steps
Steps to follow:
Create a "Store Collection" for your new vendor...if there is not one already been set up for them?
ADD this collection to the site.
Choose the Create a NEW PAGE option when prompted
Create at least 1 X product for this new vendor and add this product into the new or existing collection
The first step of the new store / mini-site creation is to change the layout of the page by going to the page settings area and click the REMOVE header & FOOTER from the page
Now you need to add the top/menu Strip.
- Go to the left side of screen and click the + icon
- Scroll down to the area called MY DESIGNS
- Find the Menu Strip either (Dark or Light) and click it to add to the page.
Click and hold to move this block into place ie: Atop the page
This Menu strip has:
- logo to the left (Replace this page image with the New Vendors LOGO)
- menu options in the center (all menu text is clickable and linked to the block on the page)
- HOME icon (This is linked to the L/R main website)
- Dark Icon (This icon when clicked is directly linked to the DARK version of the Vendors Site)
- Light Icon (This icon when clicked is directly linked to the LIGHT version of the Vendors Site)
- LOGIN button (This icon when clicked, will redirect the Vendor to the main WEBKUL login area)
HOME = Homepage of the main website
About = When clicked viewer is brought to the ABOUT block
News = When clicked viewer is brought to the NEWS block
Store = When clicked viewer is brought to the Store / Products
Marketplace = When clicked viewer is brought to the main Store page
Community = When clicked viewer is brought to the main website page called "Community"
Contact = When clicked, the viewer is brought to the Footer area of the page, for people to view the Telephone, Email, social media icons etc....
In a mid-grey font colour is the (C) copyright notification listing the vendors name
All the blocks on this page are connected to the menu tabs by Wix anchor method...So Please do not delete anything without telling me, as this could interrupt the flow of the page.